Movies about exiled to Siberia
Dzintra Geka Documentaries:
- The far land of Siberia, 2017. 9,10 series
- The fathers over there , 2016
- GOD’s lost sparrows, 2015
- Where Did the Fathers Go?, 2014
- The far land of Siberia, 2014. 1-8. series
- The Childhood Land of Siberia, 2013
- Route Ķekava-Omska district 1949, 2012
- The Station ‘Latvians’, 1937 , 2011
- Balance sheet of Siberia , 2011
- Remember Siberia , 2010
- Agapitova and the Rescued, 2009
- Igarka, Hope and Butterfly, 2008
- 600 Stories That Have to be Told, 2007
- Remember or Forget, 2005
- Once There Was Siberia, 2005
- Greetings from Siberia, 2004
- Siberian Diaries, part 3-4, 2003
- Siberian Diaries, part 1-2, 2002
- The Children of Siberia, 2001
Expeditions to Siberia every year
Filming group together with exiled and their children attending memorial sites for relatives, installing memorial plaques for deportees, receiving films about Latvians in Siberia
2018. August. Expedition to far east. Blagovescensk, Zeya, Sivaki, Vladivosto, Petropavlovsk (Kamchatck).
2018. March. Expedition to Siberia Tomsk district to film for movie “Ilmars Blumbergs” in Dvinka in Tjuhtet.
2017. Expediton to Tura (Krasnoyarsk district).
2016. July. Expedition to Tomsk and Altay districts.
2015. June. Trip to Murmansk and Solovki islands in Russia
2014. May. Trip to Kazakhstan- Jazzkazgan and Karaganda prison camps
2013. Summer trip to Russia- Magadan and Krasnoyarsk district
Memorial events of exiled on June 13-14
The “Children of Siberia” foundation organizes memorial events . On 14 June, we organize a conference at the Occupation Museum dedicated to Latvian children sent to Siberia on June 14, 1941. The President of the State, the Speaker of the Saeima, historians, Siberian children, their relatives, guests from Russia usually take part in the conference. We organize a concert at the st.John’s Church for “Deported”, where traditional Latvian folk songs and compositions by Radio Choir are traditionally heard. June 14: Exhibitions of photographs and children’s drawings at the Occupation Museum.on March 25 and June 13-14 every year.
- Events in june 2016.
- Events in june 2006
- Events in june 2003.
- Events in june 2002.
- Events in june 2001.
- Events in june 2000
Fund every year organizes essay and drawing competition for children.
Fund every year organizes exhibitions in schools and libraries,